Who doesn’t love shopping for a bargain?! Deal a day sites can be a great way to get some of your favourite brands at a fraction of the cost. Generally there will be a new item or brand on sale each day, with huge savings to be had.
There seems to be a new site popping up every week, so here are 6 popular sites to help you get some bargains for Christmas.
- Brands Exclusive- This would have to be my favourite, have grab many a bargain from Brands Exclusive. A great range of big name brands, with a new selection of brands on sale every morning. Clothing, shoes, home wares there is a bit of everything. New deals released at 7am.
- Buy Invite- Similar to Brands Exclusive, they have some good stuff too. New deals released 6am
- Catch of the Day- Probably one of if not the biggest Australian deal of the day site. New deals released every day at 12pm. Good variety of products on offer from Tech to clothing, food and homewares.
- OzSales- Similar to Brands Exclusive and Buy Invite. Particularly good if you have young kids.
- Zazz- New item available each day at Midnight. Generally more tech/gadget type deals, have bought a few great things on Zazz.
- 1-Day- 3 new deals everyday at 12pm, often some good deals to be had.
While usually prices on these sites are much lower that retail as with everything, do your research first to be sure you really are getting a bargain.
Tried any of these sites, what’s the best deal you’ve gotten? Or know of any others? Let us know in the comments below.