Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Funny conversation between brother and sister

Yesterday on my lunchbreak, I sat outside to have some fresh air. I was sitting next to a little boy and his sister, with their mum. The little boy was about 5 and his sister about 6. They were really cute and behaved. The little boy said to his mum "Mummy, when we get home, can i put carols clothes on again". His mum replied quietly "You can, but they have to be off by 6.00 when daddys home darling, you know what hes like when you do it!!". Carol was obviously the little girl. The lady looked at me and we both giggled. Innocent kids.

cow tipping is a myth

Re: Funny conversation between brother and sister

How sad that the Dad gets upset about it. Kids love to dress up. I remember once when I had to go back into preschool because I'd forgotten something, and Hugo and 3 of his little buddies (all boys) were dressed up in the dresses in Home Corner, playing "Ladies" and pouring morning tea. It was really cute

Head Whore

I remember my mum was always sewing our clothes for us kids & my brother was younger then me but the same size & if i wasn't home he would have to do all fittings he was about 5 year old. We still rip him off about it

Advanced Member

my DD used to have a little boy friend who used to love playing with her barbies as he wasnt allowed to have any, his dad wouldnt have liked it....no dolls at all....
    he's 21 now and engaged to be married and grown up lovely.....
    i would say his dad still doesnt know he played with those dolls....
    Namaste

Head Whore

Oh i also remember when Joshy was 3 & 4 year old he would wear is sister's Tutu over all of his clothes & he would wear it shopping & everything i have some great photos of him in it (so dam cute to he was)

1am does not count as morning

Very cute
    My sons all have dolls and stuff!
    These little wagons hitched themselves to my star...
    Madeline Beth 10 * Gabriel Christian 8
    * Theodore Taliesin 4 * Angelus Xavier 2 * Israel Alexander 9 mths

Blog linkie dink

O.M.G.

That was the best part of having a boy and a girl close together. They could play with each other toys, swap and share.

I have a photo of Mitch and Em dressed up and getting married to each other They both die of embarrassment now
    Love the life you live. Live the life you love!! Bob Marley

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

My demon-in-law tells a horrific tale about when Princess was about 3. They lived in a house by a very busy inter-rural city road. Princess had a dress up box and by three years old had really liked a particular fluoro pink tulle skirt and matching headband. He'd gone and played dress ups and then was 'helping' his "Mum" dry out the skins of flayed humans on the line; at that stage it 'ducked' inside to get more pegs and when it came back Princess was missing.
    Hysterical it looked all over the 2 acre property & the house; couldn't find him so started checking the roads. They lived across the street from the high school so it went there & had the office staff send out a broadcast throughout the school asking if anyone had seen a child to bring him to the principals office. But nothing; by this stage apparently it was beside itself (which I hear is easy for demons). She went to this very busy & fast moving inter-rural city road and just started walking away from town. Apparently it had wandered about 2 km when a semi-truck driver pulled over and flagged her down.
    "Hey lady, you lookin' for a little girl?" The truckie yelled.
    "No, but my son is missing..." It said having a very difficult time talking English when demon-speak is its natural tongue.
    "Well, I suppose she could be a boy." Truck-driver stated, by this time he'd coaxed the child to the door of the truck and out pops Princess' head & demon was soooo ecstatic to have her Halfling back- as we can imagine. The truck driver was happy to have reunited demon & Halfling; and offered a lift back to their house.
    As demon was professing that the truck driver could kill a thousand people and never do hard time in any of the 9 rings of hell in gratitude the truckie said.
    "If he was my boy there's no way my missus would have him in a pink skirt..."

At that stage its possible that the demon ate him and regurgitated the feed to Princess... its highly probable in fact.

O.M.G.

Maliss, great story!
    Love the life you live. Live the life you love!! Bob Marley

Just me and me dog:)

bahhaawww Maliss what a cack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast