Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: home & away # 7

here kitty kitty!

Re: home & away # 7

yeah thats what I heard too but maybe its not til later this year. Dunno guess we will have to wait and find out.

AFW Addict

oh buggar i always miss the good bits! Must watch on monday then!!

here kitty kitty!

so they are all alive and so is the pilot. They are going to get themselves really lost. I wonder how long it will take before they are found and how many of them don't make it back.

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of July 10 - 14th, 2006. Highlight to read them if you want to. Sorry I couldn't find a colour that matched the background.

Monday: Kit makes a heartbreaking sacrifice to save the lives of her friends. Rachel lashes out violently against Leah, as she continues to spiral out of control. Irene becomes increasingly concerned about Jack and Tasha's growing co-dependence. PG(d)

Tuesday: The crash survivors separate in a desperate bid to find rescue. Rachel's out of control behaviour reaches a deadly crunch-point. Tasha attacks Irene for interfering in her friendship with Jack. PG(a,d)

Wednesday: Rachel's brother Brad wages a frantic battle to save his sister's life. Lucas and Lee's big secret is finally exposed. PG(a,d)

Thursday: Matilda is devastated when she learns of Lee's pregnancy. Tormented by grief, Macca turns back to drugs. Amanda's secret revelation sends shockwaves through the Bay.

Friday: Unaware that the chopper crash victims are actually still alive, Summer Bay residents decide to call off the search. Facing certain death, Kim and Kit give into their passion. Robbie struggles to stay strong as Martha and Belle hover at death's door.

AFW Addict

Sounds good...although I feel a bit letdown because all of them are alive. I was hoping they'd kill Kim off.

here kitty kitty!

never know someone may still die.

Advanced Member

yeah just remember that Kit is not a "regular" cast member...thanks for the catch up, as I keep missing it, staying at my folks they hate that rubbish on tv and they have the ABC news on
    "Assumptions are the tools of fools and the bedfellows of dreamers. If you want to know something just ask..."

AFW Addict

True they could still kill of Kit.

Todays episode fared a bit better. They've offically called off the search and Amanda offered to help fund their own.

AFW Addict

so is it going to drag on all week this week to, the search..

here kitty kitty!

OMG how feral was that chick lucas did it with the one who is coming back to tell him she is pregnant. How could he go from matilda to that. YUK.

Yeah the search will drag on of course. I bet until everyone thinks they are dead then all of a sudden they appear.

It is looking realy weird between tasha and jack too.

AFW Addict

Tasha and Jack are just wrong, that is so not cool even under those circumstances, ok friends is good but touchy feely and Jack wont let Tasha leave, weird and wrong wrong wrong. At least Amanda is helping No one know's Belle is Amanda's daughter do they? Or at least not many of them. This week and next and then I hope they wrap it up and find who's dead or alive.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast