Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: home & away # 7

here kitty kitty!

Re: home & away # 7

well I think Peter's son is 17. Ryan is what 8? and she did the dirty on dan with Peter when they were married and I think it was definately after ryan was born.

AFW Addict

Wow he woulda been young then, no wonder it was a secret, can't wait for tonight's then and Ty will be in bed super early

AFW Addict

Peter was only 15 when his son was born. Drew reminds me of Belle for some reason. We finally got to see a memorial service for Peter. SMall but sweet.

Rachel drove off drunk! Hope she'll be ok. She's really growing on me lately. Amy Matthews is a great actrees and who knows she might be up for Best New Talent next year at the Logies.

AFW Addict

15 wowza's no wonder Peter kept it quiet. But geez Drew's an ungrateful little so and so, feel sorry for Dan

here kitty kitty!

its so weird seeing amanda be nice for real. 15 is young to become a dad too, wasn't amanda only 14 when she was pregnant with belle?

AFW Addict

Was 14 or 15 I think. But Peter didnt even find out about Drew til a few years ago they said, still feel sorry for Dan, he was trying to be nice and Drew just didnt care

here kitty kitty!

yea he did seem like that. I also feel sorry for dan. I wonder if drew is going to become a main cast member.

AFW Addict

Dunno, he might but he's kinda dissapeared ATM but ya never know he might come back

here kitty kitty!

Wow rachel is getting really bad, I laughed when she slapped leah (mainly cuz I find leah really annoying). I am so over this helo crash thing, I hope they get found soon, I also wanna know if anyone else dies.

Advanced Member

Isn't it annoying how Neighbours and H&A copy each other?...doesn't the plot on H&A sound familiar?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast