Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: home & away # 7

Advanced Member

Re: home & away # 7

I bought TV for next week...and they are saying that Tasha has a thing for Jake...even when Robbie comes back...they should be found soon...
    "Assumptions are the tools of fools and the bedfellows of dreamers. If you want to know something just ask..."

here kitty kitty!

Its really bad that jack is depending on tasha so much, its looking like they have forgotton about martha and robbie all together.

AFW Addict

Yep I reckon its stupid. I cant wait til the find the others, it should be soon

here kitty kitty!

hey can someone please fill me in on what happened last night (thursday) I was still out shopping and missed it. Thanks.

AFW Addict

Hmmmm let me think, ummm everyone know's Lee is pregnant, she told Lucas's dad its his, Lucas's and he cracked but is still covering for her, the teacher is back though and he thretened both of them to keep it hush hush or he'll make their life hell or something. Maddy is still being weird, pigging out then being sick, all the crap with Lucas doesnt help. Macca is back on drugs and I think Amanda must have found out somehow cause they were having a chat and Amanda was saying if Martha seen him like that she's be annoyed or something like that. Thats all I can remember sorry, I was flicking and I missed bits myself, I missed the end and the preview for tonight too

here kitty kitty!

Thats ok angie, thanks anyway, I will be watching it tonight.

AFW Addict

The spoilers don't say anything about Martha or Kit...perhaps they don't make it or I have might have missed something?

AFW Addict

Amanda saw the drugs macca had just bought, but he hadnt taken them... yet

Advanced Member

DH read somewhere that all of the missing people survive and make it back ... don't ask me how.

Honestly ... why didn't Kim and Robbie just go ahead and get help and bring it back? I know I know ... when do soapies ever make sense (or do the sensible thing).

I'm so sick of H&A at the moment ... but I keep watching!

I just wish some of these shows would come up with some original story lines (eg. on neighbours ... skye's preggas, so of course H&A has to have a preg. teen, H&A had the stalker, Neighbours has Robert)

here kitty kitty!

yeah they are always copying each other I am so over it, but I still watch them both.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast