Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baby yoga

Count your age by friends, not years

Re: Baby yoga

Although I haven't seen the vdeo ( & I'm not about to go looking ) I have seen pictures. Personally, I think that this should be publicized so that we can at least see for ourselves what she is doing. I am also aware that both videos & pictures can & are edited for whichever side your coming from but, from what I have seen of this practise,it is so very wrong.
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

Advanced Member

Like the ones where they're trying to teach really young babies to read and match up flashcards why not let babies be babies,it was proved that they did comprehend and learn earlier but at a certain age they catch up to a normal level.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by redrobyn View Post
    Like the ones where they're trying to teach really young babies to read and match up flashcards why not let babies be babies,it was proved that they did comprehend and learn earlier but at a certain age they catch up to a normal level.
    Yes, children who begin their first phases of education at 7 are at the same level academically as children who started their first phases of education at 3 by the time they are all 8. The first 7 years should be about emotion development, then social development when they are over 2 but even that can happen later with no ill-effect.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I worry that this is something that could cause permanent damage to a child ....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123