Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just me and me dog:)

Re: The older generation

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    i think its wonderful Jen.....
    i just love the way the older generation know not to waste anything...
    One old dear on my Meals on Wheels run really likes to hang on to things I understand that she is a hoarder I was gobsmacked when I went into her place!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jenr View Post
    One old dear on my Meals on Wheels run really likes to hang on to things I understand that she is a hoarder I was gobsmacked when I went into her place!
    i know what you mean, all the bills from over 50 years ago arent something one needs to hang on to...
    Namaste

Trust in God. She will provide.

I call those sort of mowers Aerobic Mowers.

My work has a couple of hoarders......nothing much we can do except respect their wishes (but we do make sure that there is a clear pathway from the bed to the door).
    I am beautiful inside and out so I should love myself unconditionally.

Weather it be or weather it not Heather complains 'cause it's far from hot
    Her disdain for the rain is catching on quickly To Mad Old Cow she can be quite prickly
    Grab jumper, a scarf or even a dog.
    That'll warm you up, you jolly great snob!!

In humour by Kekka

Thank you Cherish

AFW Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by jenr View Post
    I went to visit Mum and Dad on the weekend Dad turns 80 next year he is still chopping wood with an old splitter it falls apart on him I said why not get a chainsaw he said its not the same
    Then the next day he said he was going to mow he is using one of those old mowers he bought it at an auction. Its the mowers that dont have motors just a blade that goes round? I said whats wrong with the good mower he said this way of mowing keeps him fit
    I didnt think those mowers were still around
    My Dad got one of those mowers at a garage sale and he uses it on his front lawn all the time. Apparently it gives a much nicer look! I wouldnt know, my lawns are like a jungle!
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Just me and me dog:)

Dad is hilarious when he mows he always runs behind the mower he always has he said it gets done quicker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12