Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A scandal waiting to happen.....

Re: Does travelling make you tired?

Getting to airports in plenty of time can be such a stress! It's probably more the fact that 'I don't sleep properly the night before when I have a morning flight' thing that I have going on......
    Kekka
    Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at the office".

I have no interest in exercising great courtesy to those that afford me none.

Count your age by friends, not years

I live 8 miles from our nearest hospital. I was going on the bus to it one day & got off to stops later as I was asleep when the bus passed the hospital!!
    I can sleep in cars, buses, trains but not on planes, where I would be very glad to sleep for at least a couple of hours

Hate having to wait around at airports...so boring.....apart from Singapore,theres loads to see there Plus, if we're travelling international, our airlines insist that we check in at least 3 hours before the flight

Naomi, I have been vomited onas well Mine have thanfully grown out of it now

LOL @ DiNanna
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

In Never Never Land !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kekka View Post
    Getting to airports in plenty of time can be such a stress! It's probably more the fact that 'I don't sleep properly the night before when I have a morning flight' thing that I have going on......
    I can relate to that Kekka......
    Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live !

Advanced Member

Yes, I do find long trips tiring even though I snooze in the car or the plane.
    I dont usually get motion sickness though - unless it is a very turbuent plane trip or very curly roads when driving.

I dont get any more tireder than usual when on the actual lholiday - its just a temporary thing from the long streches of travelling.

Trust in God. She will provide.

No, never does....it's usually the stop in the middle that exhausts me.
    I am beautiful inside and out so I should love myself unconditionally.

Weather it be or weather it not Heather complains 'cause it's far from hot
    Her disdain for the rain is catching on quickly To Mad Old Cow she can be quite prickly
    Grab jumper, a scarf or even a dog.
    That'll warm you up, you jolly great snob!!

In humour by Kekka

Thank you Cherish

Advanced Member

I think it depends on where your going and with whom.

I simply love all holidays, and when I get back I find it hard to get back to "normal". The only thing I hate about travelling is the crappy, lumpy beds and pillows, but the actual getting there and back is just part of the journey.
    "Assumptions are the tools of fools and the bedfellows of dreamers. If you want to know something just ask..."

Count your age by friends, not years

I never want to come home even on a day trip

I don't mind short flights but long haul is draining I find but better going than coming back
    Richard Branson is delveloping a plane that will go the the edge of space & cruise there.......London to Sydney in two hours apparently... Book me in!!
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

Killer of mystical vibes

I only tend to get tired when it amounts to a really long time travelling to and from. Like getting up at 2am NZ time to catch the first flight of the day back home, landing at 7am or thereabouts in Brisbane and keeping busy during the day until it was late enough to go to bed, around 10pm.

Short trips don't bother me at all, unless it is the same thing - needing to be awake and alert for nearly 24hrs straight before getting to sleep.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

About Me | Flickr

Just Breathe...:D

I am still tired..lol
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine

Oh yeah,, and big time, but then that is all part of the fun hey
    Monaro Mad Mum:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12