Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping Lists

Just Breathe...:D

Re: Shopping Lists

Moc:
    When I go shopping with him I always get more then what is on the list
    Yes, that happened to me today, we ended up with at least 80 dollars more food than I needed. [ A lot of it was junk food for him] He can eat anything and not put on one ounce of weight.
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

Count your age by friends, not years

I do a list,do it in the order we go round the shop.Still forget things lol,or I can have a coupon in my hand & forget to give it in at the till
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

Advanced Member

I don't do lists for normal shopping trips only for special occasions when I need different ingredients like at Christmas,birthdays etc.
    I just have a quick check through the pantry and fridge before I leave, only time I did a list for shopping was when I did my mums shopping she would ring up every friday night and I'd take it around the next day for her,I did shopping for an elderly neighbour when she was ill as well.

cow tipping is a myth

Often I do it in my head, even though history shows how unreliable that is. Recently I've had more success using a combination of the shopping list app on my phone and I keep a cube notebook on the bench which I scribble on when I'm in the kitchen as I need things. Then I just combine the two lists when I go shopping. It's reasonably successful in terms of remembering to get what I need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12