Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just Breathe...:D

Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge

OW:
    On the other side of the river is our nearest cancer hospital & a big hospital that deals with complex operations & severe trauma cases. There is also a large prison. Guess whose relatives get free bridge passes
    Not yours obviously. Go commit a crime, then you'll be right..Go on off ya go, Jen and Moc will back ya..
    Last edited by Cherie; 19-03-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

Advanced Member

I dont think the bridge climb is that strenuous - my mum did it recently and she is nearly 70.

Just me and me dog:)

The exercise doesnt bother me its the thought of falling off that gets to me

Count your age by friends, not years

You can't fall off Jen!!!

When we did it, our guide was watching KP,oldest in the group Most overweight Anyway, he nipped one way whilst we climbed a couple of ladders & was waiting at the top. KP & I were about midway in the group. He told KP that he had made lighter work of it than some of the younger/fitter ones ( not his words but that is what he meant! ) There was only one bit where I thought"Oh s...!" & that was just doing a quarter turn from one ladder to another It's an easier climb than walking up some of the hills in the Dales!!
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123