Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Time

Advanced Member

Re: It's Time

Sun is up before 6am and goes down after 7pm here. I would write a shitloadof letters to pollies if they ever try it again.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Count your age by friends, not years

Today the sun rose at :54 &will set at 5:53,
    Tomorrow it will be 6:23 & 7:26.

Lovely Jubbly!
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

cow tipping is a myth

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyFamily View Post
    Sun is up before 6am and goes down after 7pm here. I would write a shitloadof letters to pollies if they ever try it again.
    We caught a cruise ship to Norway in the early Summer, and the sun set at something like 11pm and rose before 4am. That was awful with the kids. I did like Danish summer with the long, long days but you need it when winter daylight hours are 9.30am - 3.30pm.

Advanced Member

I don't care one way or the other about daylight savings I don't work and don't have any kids at home,when d.d. and the kids were living here it's a bit hard when it first changes over,my cat can't read a clock so she still whinges for food at the same time every morning and night and our aviary birds still squawk at the same time regardless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123