Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woman's work

Advanced Member

Re: Woman's work

I must admit when I bought my mower a few years back I got one that was easy to start, made life a whole lot easier, wiper sniper was electric as they are lighter to handle than petrol and less messy. Yep I can change a tyre if I have too and fix washers on taps, but gosh it is nice to have a man do some of these things now, you really do appreciate it (well i do). I still like mowing though. (I also think I do a better job) as I tend to do laps and cross over.
    "Assumptions are the tools of fools and the bedfellows of dreamers. If you want to know something just ask..."

Just me and me dog:)

My SIL took her car to a mechanic once she was having trouble putting oil in the car she was trying to pour the oil down the hole the dipstick comes out of

Count your age by friends, not years

If someone asks me what sort of car so & so has, I tell them it's a nice blue/grey/silver/black one

I know someone who did that Jen......... & HE was in his late 20's!!!
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123