Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Killer of mystical vibes

Re: Happy birthday afw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    Thank you lovely ladies (sorry for the late reply, have had a hell of a few days :/)

A special uber thanks to Naomi and Kay for their tireless help and support, without them...I would have deleted everything long ago

A huge thank you to all of you, if you didn't hang around..there would be no AFW. I feel a bit like I have let you guys down. But I love seeing the friendships that have blossomed here over the years, make it all worth while.
    You haven't let us down Leigh. We've all had our moments that have been more trying than we would like in our personal lives and you are not immune to that. You did forget to thank one very special integral part of the forum that makes it the place it is - the auto mod feature.

BTW Ted - I have not been here all the time, not even 6yrs for me.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

About Me | Flickr

Advanced Member

The funniest thing I have ever heard was about Mad Old Cow...the mind boggles.
    "Assumptions are the tools of fools and the bedfellows of dreamers. If you want to know something just ask..."

Head Whore

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    The funniest thing I have ever heard was about Mad Old Cow...the mind boggles.
    Funny ??? okay so it cannot be the BF story because that was just OMG I can't talk about it
    It could not have been about when I fell out of the toilet on the plane when we hit strong turbulence because I still have nightmares
    Funny ? come on Alexa what else have I done that you would remember

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567