Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Member

Re: Bunnings $49 vacuum cleaner

We just bought an outside electric blower vac at Aldi's for $44.95 it does a really good job sometimes you can buy cheap things that do a good job just have to wait and see.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbub View Post
    Sometimes when it is strong wind yes! My house is low to the ground though and enclosed around most of it, it has to be really windy to blow wind up. But soil under our house is very sandy so it only needs a bit of a draft to come up, we get a lot of dust through the house, have to dust constantly!
    Ours is like that, but not fully enclosed. It gets cold in Winter lol. It's at least 3 degrees colder inside than outside. Good thing we don't have much winter.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Just Breathe...:D

I had a high set house with timber floorboards. I really loved it, and it wasn't all that hard to keep clean. Yes it got a bit dusty at times but I have heard all timber floors get that way. Never noticed much wind coming through the boards though. Maybe it did and I have forgotten,
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
    I had a high set house with timber floorboards. I really loved it, and it wasn't all that hard to keep clean. Yes it got a bit dusty at times but I have heard all timber floors get that way. Never noticed much wind coming through the boards though. Maybe it did and I have forgotten,
    A highset house would be fine, but mine is low to the ground and just dirt under us. Since painting the kitchen, the floorboards aren't open anymore like the rest of the house.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12