Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cow tipping is a myth

Re: Leanne (Edelstein)

Don't get me wrong, I don't understand why a single person would deliberately pursue or enter into a relationship with someone they knew was married/partnered, and like I said, not a trait I admire. I just think the married cheater bears more responsibility.

Advanced Member

yes your right Naomi.
    Namaste

Count your age by friends, not years

Whilst I'm not defending anyone who either cheats on a partner or if single,persues someone who is married,I do think that in a lot of cases something is missing from the marriage,even if it's only "excitement". I know this was true in my case.
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

cow tipping is a myth

Right. I just think if there's something missing or not right in that relationship, either make an effort to fix it up or finish it BEFORE jumping into a new relationship.

Count your age by friends, not years

Yes, should have made that clear.If either of you is unhappy,say so.

Having said that,a woman at work has been having an affair for 10 years, it broke her marriage up, don't know if the wife knows or if she turns a blind eye She is quite open about it ( don't think anyone at work knows him or his wife ) She doesn't seem to think that she is doing anything wrong
    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes" - William Gibson
    A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet

A scandal waiting to happen.....

Men can sometimes be cowards. They need the next one before they move on. (Men don't like to be alone generally.)
    Kekka
    Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at the office".

I have no interest in exercising great courtesy to those that afford me none.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12