Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Head Whore

Re: Womans body found

I have not heard the news thismorning so no idea what has happened overnight if anything if it was a family member I have to wonder why the hell they do it bnecause they always get found out & then kids are left with no parents because one is dead & one is in jail

Just Breathe...:D

This is very suspicious, things not looking good for the husband.
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tru...-1226343235938
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

In Never Never Land !!

The husband hire a criminal lawyer from the time she went missing and has not been at the main search base since day 1.....

The husband did it I am telling ya..... the husband did it....... I am betting he has been having an affair and a divorce would have been too expensive for him...... !!
    Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live !

Advanced Member

(((((sigh))))) sad sad sad
    Namaste

Advanced Member

Very sad indeed. I heard on the radio they took his laptop? I'm not sure he would have put anything on there about it, but they took it to search. Apparently he was notified at work too. Police would not have done that unless they thought he was involved. Except maybe those lacking compassion.
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Just Breathe...:D

His laptop may have conversations to a *friend* eh?? I do think he was having an affair, maybe he didn't mean to kill her, who knows. If it was him, then it was just plain dumb taking the body near the scout den though..Makes me think it wasn't too well thought out, maybe in a panic..
    Also even after an argument, I would expect my DH to be worried and report me missing by 2am at least..especially as she went on foot? blink blink..
    I would also expect my husband to head up the search, not hire a lawyer and sit on his a***..
    Last edited by Cherie; 01-05-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Growing old Inevitable...........Growing up Optional.

Advanced Member

the poor children....
    Namaste

Advanced Member

I agree, poor children
    "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine

Yes , sad for the kids,

I see today he hired another lawyer , ????
    Monaro Mad Mum:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AFW Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
    His laptop may have conversations to a *friend* eh?? I do think he was having an affair, maybe he didn't mean to kill her, who knows. If it was him, then it was just plain dumb taking the body near the scout den though..Makes me think it wasn't too well thought out, maybe in a panic..
    Also even after an argument, I would expect my DH to be worried and report me missing by 2am at least..especially as she went on foot? blink blink..
    I would also expect my husband to head up the search, not hire a lawyer and sit on his a***..
    I agree Cherie......If I had genuinely gone missing I would expect my hubby to be acting very differently to this one....can't imagine for a second he would even think of hiring a lawyer!
    If you like you can visit me on http://happyasapiginmud.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast