Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Killer of mystical vibes

Re: Never had a Walkman...

You can charge it through your PC or buy a wall charger. Big W sell them, so do plenty of other places. Even car chargers are available if you are using it in the car.

A scandal waiting to happen.....

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbub View Post
    Ive been wondering about this...how does that work with volunteers/workers at charity shops? If an item gets donated that you want, do you have to pay for it and who chooses how much you pay? Do you get first dibs before the item even gets to the shelf or do you have to put it on the shelf first and then if no one from the community buys it you can? My Nan used to be a big op shopper but she complains that these days there is nothing good there, she knows the people that work there and she swears they get all the good stuff first. And she knows a few who have market stalls and she suspects they get freebies from the op shop and then resell it at the markets. Is this possible or is their a policy of some sort you have to follow?
    I expressed an interest in something that would ordinarily be disposed off (for health reasons - re: the ear plugs). My boss prices anything I would like. The boss and I price anything that the volunteers would like. I price anything the boss would like. You still have to get a fair price as that is the correct thing to do.

To be honest, you see a lot that you like but you get over buying as so much stuff comes in.

I view items, well "we can raise X for that" for our charity and prefer (particularly) the high end stuff to go on the shop floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    Hire a Teenager.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
    I've never had one K not interested at all i like absorbing the world around me.....
    I hate walkers using them when I cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    You can charge it through your PC or buy a wall charger. Big W sell them, so do plenty of other places. Even car chargers are available if you are using it in the car.
    Thanks Stormy.
    Kekka
    Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at the office".

I have no interest in exercising great courtesy to those that afford me none.

O.M.G.

Have you got any music on it yet Kekka?

I use mine, only when I am running by myself, I find it motivates me to keep going.
    Love the life you live. Live the life you love!! Bob Marley

A scandal waiting to happen.....

Not yet Luce, been too busy. (I need new headphones etc.)
    Kekka
    Nobody on their death bed ever said "I wish I'd spent more time at the office".

I have no interest in exercising great courtesy to those that afford me none.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12