My top Christmas gift ideas for Men 18-30 under $100
Sometimes this gender and age group can be the hardest to buy gifts for, whether it’s a office Kris Kringle or a son in law, if you stick to this guide you will be on your way to becoming the perfect gift giver.
- The Scent – A good cologne can be seen as a standard gift however if you spend some time on choosing the scent it can become a favourite. I would suggest something masculine and hardy. Tom Ford Arabian Wood would be perfect here.
- The Swimmers – Its summer and everyone will end up at the beach or poolside at some point over Christmas, pick up a pair or quick dry board shorts, ideal for that afternoon BBQ – Scotch & Soda, Zanerobe or Industrie are some brands to keep an eye out for.
- The Music – iTunes gift cards. Gone are the days of buying CD’s they get scratch or go missing after a while so to save the hassle pick up a iTunes gift voucher. These came in $20 – $50 -$100 cards and are perfect to for any iPod/iPhone addict.
- The T-Shirt – Basics but essential! Summer nights out require two things. One being an alcoholic beverage the second a cool outfit. Brands to look out for here are Saba, Marcs, Industrie and Bonds. Allot of these stores often have specials for buy 1 get 1 ½ price.
- The Alcohol – Lets face it. It is the season to be jolly. So why not support the festivities by buying a bottle of Vodka, Bourbon, or any other type of 750ml bottle.
Keep an eye out for specials that can be hard to spot this time of year, just think the money you save on the presents you can spend on yourself at the Boxing Day sales. Hope this helps with the hectic preparation for Christmas over the coming weeks.
Guest pot by Cameron Fennell. You can check out some more style tips for the current season on his style and Sydney lifestyle blog www.dappergala.com