How would you like to win yourself Cadbury chocolate goodies worth $50…..woah..that is a lot of chocolate! Read on to find out how.
Cadbury has recently released 2 new Bar of Plenty varieties which set out to combine unusual but delicious ingredients, Berry Fruit & Vanilla Shortcake and Roast Hazelnut & Honey Roast Cashews.
Dairy milk has to be my and I dare say most peoples favourite chocolate, so I was excited to try out these 2 new flavours.
Berry Fruit & Vanilla Shortcake is a mix of summer berries and crunchy vanilla shortcake covered in dairy milk chocolate. I am not a fan of regular fruit and nut, so it’s interesting to see fruit teamed up with something new. The berries, which are cranberries infused with strawberry and elderberry, give a nice subtle fruity flavour and sweetness. While the shortcake adds a nice texture which isn’t too crunchy.
Roast Hazelnut & Honey Roast Cashews There are a few other nut chocolate varieties out there, but this a first for this combination of hazelnut and cashew. The hazelnut is the prominent nut, but not in a bad way. The honey coated cashews give a nice toffee like crunch and sweetness. Liked that the nut peices weren’t too small, or hard..so there was none of those annoying bits floating round in your mouth hours after..cause you know how annoying that is, right!
I quite liked both flavours…I mean it’s chocolate..HELLO! But the Roast Hazelnut & Honey Roast Cashews was my fav, and that of my tasting panel (ie workmates ;)) It was really tough to get them to agree to taste test some chocolate for me, as you can imagine :P While the kids much preferred the Berry Fruit & Vanilla Shortcake.
So I bet you are dying to try some yourself now? The Bar of plenty range is available in stores now, would love to know what you thought, if you have already tried some!
Cadbury is also offering free samples of the new Bar of Plenty across the country till October, check out the site for locations.
To win $50 worth of Cadbury chocolate, Tell us bellow “Why are you in love with Chocolate?”
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entries will close 5pm EST 20th of September.
Nuffnang competition – “Why are you in love with chocolate?”
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The name of the person conducting it (the promoters name, address and telephone number)
The competition will be conducted by Nuffnang Australia on behalf of Nuffnang Australia’s head office is located at 28 St Edmonds Road, Prahran VIC 3181. Please contact Nuffnang Australia via (03) 8517 2000 or email@example.com
3. Eligibility requirements (including minimum age of participants)
Entrants must live in QLD, WA, ACT, NSW, TAS or VIC to be eligible. The winner will need provide Nuffnang with their contact details in order to be eligible. Participants must be aged 14 and over.
4. How to enter
To enter the competition:
* Participants need to leave a comment on the competition post published on one of the twenty blogs participating in the competition. These blogs are:
allforwomen.com.au almostbourdain.blogspot.com carlyfindlay.blogspot.com chaigyaru.com chocolatesuze.com eatshowandtell.comironchefshellie.com jeroxie.com/addiction karencheng.com.au ladymelbourne.com.au leaveroomfordessert.com myfoodtrail.blogspot.commyweyoflife.com retromummy.blogspot.com sarah-cooks.blogspot.com sassisamblog.comspicyicecream.com.au superkawaiimama.comtarisota.typepad.com violetlebeaux.com
* The comment must answer the question “Why are you in love with chocolate?” The most creative and practical answer will be chosen as the winner.
5. Description and retail value of each of the prizes (including conditions, if any, relating to receiving, accepting or using the prizes)
The prize will be products worth up to $50.
6. Closing and drawing dates and time for the receipt of entries in the lottery
The competition closes on 5pm EST on 20 September 2010.
7. The place, date and time of the lottery draw
On Tuesday 21 September 2010, the blogger will choose their own winner and inform Nuffnang Australia.
8. The method used to decide prize winners
The winner will be the entry judged most creative and practical by the judges.
9. How prize winners will be notified (face-to-face, email, phone or mail)
The winner will be notified via the blog they used to enter the competition, and will be asked to provide their email and contact phone number at that time. If they do not respond to the comment within 48 hours, Nuffnang reserve the right to select another winner.
10. How prizes will be awarded
Once the winner has been notified, Nuffnang Australia will liaise with the winner to have the products sent to them.
11. The method for claiming prizes (including requirement for entrants to be present at the draw)
To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the winner notification and accept the prize within 48 hours of the blog notification, as well as indicate their preferred address for the product to be sent. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be selected using the same judging process.
12. Whether results will be published and, if so, the way they will be published
The results will be published on the respective bloggers’ blogs and Twitter (if applicable). Nuffnang Australia also reserve the right to publish the results, including a photo of the winner, in the media.
13. Whether the prize will jackpot or be redrawn if the winning player is not present or does not claim/cannot be found (must keep for 3 months if unclaimed)
Nuffnang Australia will make all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner. If the prize winner is uncontactable or does not respond to accept the prize within 48 hours of notification, another winner will be selected using the same judging process.
14. Who cannot participate
Nuffnang Australia’s business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their retailers, suppliers, associated comapnies and agencies are ineligible.
15. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Nuffnang Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. If any changes are made Nuffnang Australia will notify the public via its website.